Sunday 2 October 2011

UK Vodafone Carrier Billing: With Proof!

Looks like it is finally up and running. At least it has just let me buy Bejewelled 2 on my Galaxy S Plus. VAT is not included in the price. As far as I can tell the usual 15 nanosecond refund option is available.

For my son I downloaded the most annoying app on my phone: Talking Tom Cat 2

[caption id="attachment_767" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="01. Pick the Market"]01. Pick the Market[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_768" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="02. Find Your Paid For App"]02. Find Your Paid For App[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_769" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="03. All These Cost Money!"]03. All These Cost Money![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_770" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="04. Not Quite The Worst App Ever."]04. Not Quite The Worst App Ever.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_771" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="05. Bill My Vodafone Account."]05. Bill My Vodafone Account.[/caption]

 

 

[caption id="attachment_772" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="06. Blanks Intentionally Blanked Out."]06. Blanks Intentionally Blanked Out.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_773" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="07. I Seem To Have Purchased It."]07. I Seem To Have Purchased It.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_774" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="08. I Wished I had Picked Something Else Now."]08. I Wished I had Picked Something Else Now.[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_777" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="09. Well There It Is. Now To Download Cat Images."]09. Well There It Is. Now To Download Cat Images.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_780" align="aligncenter" width="480" caption="10. Ah Well At Least My Wee One Will Be Happy."]10. Ah Well At Least My Wee One Will Be Happy.[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment